7-in-1 Treasure Island Pirate Combo Moonwalk
- Actual Size: 22’L x 19’W x 15’H
- Setup Area: 26’L x 23’W x 15’H
- Outlets: 1
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
7-in-1 Treasure Island Pirate Combo Moonwalk Rental
7-in-1 Combo Moonwalk includes Large jumping area, vertical obstacles, horizontal obstacles, basketball hoop inside, and outside, climbing wall & slide.
Please note area required for setup is 26'x 23'. Height requirement is 15'.
Actual Size: 22'L x 19'W x 14'H
View our entire selection of Treasure Island Pirate Themed Inflatable Jumpers, Combos, Waterslides, and Packages Treasure Island Pirate Party Rentals
Licensed Panel can be added at no additional cost.
- Safety entrance ramp.
- Jumping Area, 2 Obstacles, Climbing wall and Slide & 2 Basketball Hoops.
- Large see-through netted windows.
- Capacity not to exceed a combined total weight of 500 lbs.
- Over 200 square feet of pure bounce.
- Always Clean & Sanitized.
Rental Setup Requirements
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- This item requires 1 power outlet, within 50' of setup area on its own circuit.
- Area required for setup: 26'x23'x15'
- This item requires a 5 foot clear path to your set up area. If you are unsure, please call the office to discuss setup options. Must be on a level surface area.
- We do not set up on rocks, dirt, sand or gravel. We don't deliver near or by the beach. Please note minimum Area setup requirements for length, width & height. Allow 5 feet extra to the length AND the width, 1 foot to the Height for setup. All units must be secured.
- You are required to clear area of rocks, branches, pet waste or any sharp objects (prior to delivery of equipment). Keep all items away from powerlines, tree branches, overhead obstructions, fences, bushes, etc. If you have a concern, please call us Immediately.
- If you will be at a park or forest preserve location you will need a permit and might need a certificate of insurance or a generator, It can be added to your rental. Please view our "Other Misc." to order. If your event is not in your backyard or your property, it is your responsibility to acquire any permits needed for your event.
- For items being delivered it must be at ground level within 100 feet of curbside.