Wave Runner Dual Lane Waterslide 22 ft
- Actual Size: 40’L x 14’W x 22’H
- Setup Area: 45’L x 19’W x 23’H
- Outlets: 2
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
Imagine this gorgeous Wave Runner Waterslide at your next event! A dual lane waterslide. Great for racing with friends! Requires 2 outlets and a water hose.
Setup area: 45’L x 19’W x 23’H
- Huge water slide.
- Includes pool.
- 2 riders at a time.
- Capacity not to exceed a total weight of 500 lbs.
- Always Clean & Sanitized.
Rental Setup Requirements
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- This item requires 1 power outlet, within 50' of setup area on its own circuit.
- You must supply access to water and a water hose up to the point of setup.
- Area required for setup: 45' x 19' x 23'
- This item requires a 6 foot clear path to your set up area. If you are unsure, please call the office to discuss setup options. Must be on a level surface area.
- We do not set up on rocks, dirt, sand or gravel. We don't deliver near or by the beach. Please note minimum Area setup requirements for length, width & height. Allow 5 feet extra to the length AND the width, 1 foot to the Height for setup. All units must be secured.
- You are required to clear area of rocks, branches, pet waste or any sharp objects (prior to delivery of equipment). Keep all items away from powerlines, tree branches, overhead obstructions, fences, bushes, etc. If you have a concern, please call us Immediately.
- If you will be at a park or forest preserve location you will need a permit and might need a certificate of insurance or a generator, It can be added to your rental. Please view our "Other Misc." to order. If your event is not in your backyard or your property, it is your responsibility to acquire any permits needed for your event.
- For items being delivered it must be at ground level within 100 feet of curbside.